Friday, August 19, 2011

Five Question Friday #8







1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?
As a matter of fact I do. Our home was open, no dividers, when I moved the shelf to the right side of our receiving area, whoever will peek from the window would be able to see everything inside the house even the bathroom. So to avoid any embarrassment just in case, I always close the bathroom door.

2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?
Thinking. Haha! I know it's a verb but that's what I am {doing} all the time. Thinking.

3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?
This is a bit hard... Let me think *wink*
Okay, we have this supermarket nearby where we always buy our grocery ever since we transfer here. However, I noticed one day that the meat that we buy from them don't last for a week. I mean they spoil easily. So I asked my sister (who also buy her grocery there) if she noticed it. And she said yes. She pin point some things that are actually true like, their air conditioner are low, the meat don't actually have ice so it will maintain it's freshness. So for two months now, my husband and I avoid buying stuff from that store. I don't think you're familiar with the store coz it's here in the Philippines but the name is Puregold.

4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?
I'm sorry but  I'm not so sure how to answer this honestly. My daughter has just turned one six weeks ago and most of the friends I have have girls for kids..

5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you? 
Hahaha! This is funny. When I was in college and I read on the news about a celebrity who died in his sleep, I started praying for the same thing once I reach my 80th year. I alwasy wanted to die of old age and without any hardship or inconvenience on my part and on the part of the people that will take care of me when I grow old...


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...