And...here we go!
1. It's fun to try some things that you never do.
2. Butterscotch Pudding is easy to make.
3. I like to be able to go to the nearest bookstore again to buy some books for me and my daughter.
4. Whatever you're feeling right now, if you're not gonna tell me, I will never know!
5. Something I'm very much excited about is my husband's birthday and our 2nd wedding anniversary (which fall on the same month - and that's next months!) He's actually expecting me to plan a birthday celebration is not a party, for him. And he also expects me to be in charge of our anniversary celebration since he planned for it the first time.
6. Being a stay at home mom, no matter how tiring, was well worth it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to have a good night rest since I only had a two hour sleep last night, tomorrow my plans include visiting my sister to their new home and try to help and Sunday, I want to visit my home church to give respect to a churchmate who went to the Lord this afternoon to give respect!