Monday, June 13, 2011

Meet Me On Monday #4



Questions:

1.  What is your favorite yogurt flavor?
hmm.. I like strawberry..


2.  Ankle or knee socks? and on the same theme, white socks or coloured??
 seriously I like both, well I like to wear colorful knee socks only if I'm wearing a boy shorts (or is that really what it's called?), remember the basketball players in the '70s? No I wasn't born anytime in the '70s, I just saw my father on that attire and I think it'll be cute on girls :)

3.  How is the weather right now?
 well here in the Philippines it's already rainy day but it's still hot..

4.  Are you a fast typer?
 I forgot how many words per minute I can do but I think I'm pretty fine haha!

5.  Red or White Wine?
 okay I'll go for red..


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...