Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ten On Tuesday #6







1. From your childhood, what do you miss most about summer vacation?
I miss the ancestral house where we used to spend our summer vacation..

2. Are you going anywhere on vacation this summer?
here in the Philippines, summer starts at the end of March and ends at the beginning of June, I wasn't able to have a 'vacation' but I did went to some places with my family..

3. What foods do you like to barbecue?
chicken, kebab, pork..

4. How do you celebrate the fourth of July?
we don't have a Fourth of July holiday here but we have June 12 for Independence day. Although we don't really celebrate it here, schools do have presentations about it and other group of people who march on some important places here in Manila like Luneta Park..

5. What’s your favorite beverage to drink in the summertime?
oh.. umm.. you know I really prefer iced Tea for a drink but when summer started and the heat began to strike like there's no tomorrow, I can't live without Coke (and water)..

6. What movie are you looking forward to seeing this summer?
I'm looking forward to seeing X-men First Class, I think it's gonna be a good movie {I hope :)}

7. In the car: windows down or AC?
it really depends where we're traveling. If it's in Manila (the city), please turn on the AC. But if it's to the province, I like the window down to feel the breeze :0

8. Have you ever had a summer fling?
oops! hahaha! when I was a kid and my siblings, some cousins and I used to spend our summer in the province, we had a neighbor there who I think looks nice and neat, and he used to play and speak with me all summer about how I look and how cute my pigtail was and how he likes the color of my eyes :) I was in 6th grade and he was in second year high so I'm not interested on those things. But on our last summer stay there, he gave me a picture of him with dedication. My cousin told me that he has a crush on me then. I think he's really nice but no, I don't think I had a fling ever. But he's the only summer cutie I've ever known :)

9. Do you wear sunscreen?
oh yes, I do..

10. Do you have any favorite summertime activities?
In my younger years my cousins, siblings and I used to play all summer long. But when I was in highschool, I'm always at the church every summer to help in the Daily Vacation Bible School our church conducts every summer. Ever since then I always help on our DVBS. It's a one week activity not only for our your church goers but also for those young people around the church. And after that, we'll head on to the nearby resort, a treat for all the summer teachers :) But now, since I'm just starting to adjust with my family life, and my baby will just turn one next month, I don't have any favorite summertime activity yet..

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...