Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Steeling #7



The "18 Questionable Questions" Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? shocked, questioning myself why and what went wrong..

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? that I can fly :)

3. What is the one thing most hated by you? people who thinks highly of themselves as if they're of royal blood or something..

4. What would you do with a billion dollars? plan a good business that will need manpower so I could help the poor... but of course I will deposit them in a bank first..

5. Could you fall in love with your best friend? my bestfriend is a girl, so that's not possible..

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? being loved by someone..

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love? it will actually depend, if we have a commitment about it, I might as well wait for him really, but if he doesn't know anything about me waiting for him, stop dreaming :)

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do? forget about it..

9. If you'd like to act (movies, stage) with someone, who would it be? umm Vin Diesel, Mandy Moore..

10. What do you expect of your loved one? to love me for who I am..

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time? I might already have a business of my own, might have additional two kids and still living happily..

12. What’s your fear? fear of the unknown :D

13. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor? you know, you never can tell, but because the earth was already overloaded, I might as well be single and rich than think of what I would do in order to survive each day..

14. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? look on my right side and check my little me on her crib..

15. Do you ever hold back in a relationship? no..

16. If you fell in love with two people simultaneously, how would you pick? next question LOL!

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done? God said, forgive seventy times seven.. God will be with me, and He will heal everything..

18. What are your three most important expectations in love? honesty, trust and loyalty..

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...