Sunday, May 15, 2011

Saturday 9 #8


Saturday 9: My Bestfriend's Wedding

"Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!"

1. Have you ever lost a friend after he/she got married?
yes, and I hate the feeling although I understand that she's no longer just for us (friends)..

2. Do you make friends easily?
I guess so although most of the time people would tell me after they become friends with me that I look like a snob..

3. Do you have many close friends?
I do..

4. Tell us about your oldest friend.
Oldest friend? You mean 'age?' I have a lot of old friends from church and from the office but let me tell you this one friend from the office.. Well we call him Daddy Donald, he's wisdom full, witty, honest, and he loves his family very much. One time, our 'bully' colleague was bullying someone, Daddy Donald approached the bully, asked him to come down the building with him and have a cup of coffee. After a couple of minutes, they returned and to everyone's surprise, the bully's aura has changed and it was like Daddy Donald was with another man when they sat with us. He's every inch a father to everyone..

5. Tell us about your newest friend.
I don't think I have new friends for the last month. But virtual friends? Oh I gained a lot hehe!

6. Do you hang out with your friends often, or just occasionally when you can find time?
When I was still single I do hang out with them till morning (before our shift) haha! But now that I have a baby to take care, we just communicate though cellphones and emails.

7. What's the furthest you've traveled to visit (or vacation with, etc.) a friend?
From Manila to Mindoro here in the Philippines. I haven't traveled very far yet. I was supposed to come with couple of friends for a week's vacation to the province but it didn't happen, I was pregnant then. So I was left here in Manila.

8. What's the biggest or best thing a friend has ever done for you?
That's kind of hard to pick because I always think that everything my friends do for me are all best..

9. What's the worst or most hurtful thing that a friend (or an ex-friend) has done to you?
huhu.. because it was really hurtful, I don't wanna talk about it..

1 comment:

Suzanne McClendon said...

I am sorry that you were hurt so deeply by a friend.

I am here from Saturday 9. Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...