1. Where were you when you found out the bin Laden was killed? How did you find out? at home, I was watching the television and I thought it was another prank to keep the man away from the media for a long time (again), and I was shocked to see other channels that I have to text my husband from a meeting LOL..
2. One of your best friends turns out to be saying hurtful and untrue things behind your back. What would you do? I will definitely talk to her about it, I might have done something wrong that triggers her to do it..
3. You instantly become a star. What is it that made you one? maybe I was discovered in YouTube singing Listen by Beyonce LOL!
4. If you could be ANY sex symbol (living or dead) who would it be and why? Marilyn Monroe, I like her, she's talented and beautiful, although she was a person who suffered anxiety all those years of her life. she was, until now a well known icon..
5. Where is your favorite place to eat out? in downtown, quite far from where I live..
6. Are there any current (that began before 2010) television shows out there that you've watched regularly from the very beginning? yes, Friends, Ghost Whisperer, Alias, Heroes
7. When is it time to just let it ('it' can be whatever you choose) go? How do you know? What do you do? sometimes if people are trying your patience or if you can no longer do anything about a situation, just let it go and move on..
8. Pimentos-- in Olives? Useless decorative effect? ...or something you maybe enjoy? ...and is there something you can only stare at and wonder about at the snack bar? yeah, some leaves on the food or a duck carved watermelon, but I understand them, it's how you garnish and make the food appealing to the customers (I did it in college so please understand LOL!)..
9. Why do you think we as a civilization can't seem to get along with one another? seniority, racism, miscommunication, far long history of our ancestors, I think those are the ingredients to why we don't unite and get along with each other..