Sunday, May 15, 2011

Friday Fill Ins #8



Sorry this is so late, but as most of you know, Blogger's been down for awhile. So...here we go!

1. I know I should to be sleeping right now but I have to finish some things.

2. I'd like my husband to be the one to call the one supplier we have for my daughter's birthday if at all possible.

3. This weather has been great for swimming.

4. Everyone in this country would agree that smoke belching is a problem.

5. I'm really happy I have the ability to smile and make others smile too despite of any burdens behind that smile.

6. I have to clean the house everyday to keep it tidy, or something to that effect.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to make up for the lost time with my blog, tomorrow my plans include sending the guestbook soft copy to the printing shop and Sunday, I want to go shopping with my husband and daughter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...