Sunday, May 15, 2011

Five Question Friday #5








1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none?
ankle socks..
2. Was your child's (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?!
haha! My daughter's name was a 'controversial' issue in our family. My mother in law believes that the reason why I was overdue of one week and (from the time we're talking) three days (but originally I was overdue of one week and five days) was because of the initial name my husband and I have for our baby. So we changed it as per suggestion of my mother in law. Not bad actually. I have read on the (Philippine) constitution I think, it will be the mother's choice and husband can only suggest for a name. But for me I want it to be a mutual decision to avoid future problems and debate.

P.S. The initial name was mutual decision. The final name was an 'I don't care anymore, I have to have my daughter out before something bad happen to her' :)
3. What is your favorite type of weather? 
We only have two seasons here in the Philippines. But I would really love it if it's in the middle - not too hot and not too rainy.
4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day?
I wish 9 AM everyday. But the little miss wakes up before it strikes 6 AM so I have to be up too to feed her.
5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet?
No not yet. Maybe next year we'll take about life and educational insurance just to be ready.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...