Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blogger Down For Maintenance

picture source

Blogger was down for at least 28 hours since Thursday. I thought my account was, again, suspended or something. But then I learned from fellow bloggers from twitter that blogger was under maintenance. On blogger status  they explained that they are trying their best to repost the posts they have deleted since Thursday because it will actually help them on their maintenance procedure. But when I checked my site and re-freshed it for a number of times, my posts for Thursday still wasn't showing up. It's a good thing I made a back up. Many blogger platform users are so concerned about this especially those who blog on a daily basis. We'll I guess I understand that once in a while there will be updating like this. I'll wait till tomorrow if my Thursday posts will show.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...