Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday #2







{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
no, not yet and I hope not!



{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
no, I don't think I want to, I pity them because they might be tired or something LOL!



{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
yes, in my country. We were supposed to interview this actor-politician (my college days).
For some reason I was star struck and all I did was to open my mouth and say "wa-wa-wa, ah..."
My! That was really embarrassing!
 
{four} do you have any food allergies?
yes, seafoods, particularly lobster..



{five} do you know how to sew?
Oh yes, that's one thing I love to do. I sew some of my church skirts :)



{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
Yes, but not much, but I'm happy about it..



{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
don't have a car yet but soon..



{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
no, I'm not a fan of the sea because of them and the sharks LOL!



{nine} have you ever been robbed?
once, not actually robbed alone, the PUJ was held up, I was sleeping then and they woke me up just to take my cellphone and purse hahaha!



{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
the coconut haircut, something like this..

picture source


 this is kind of fashionable and cute. But mine back then was a straight cut from the bangs to back. so we call it 'coconut haircut.'





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...