Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday #1


 
{one} how often do you do laundry?
twice a week
{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
chocolate chips delight
{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
hire the spic and span team..
{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
English and Social Studies..
{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
no, not the real hot air balloon, just a ride from a fair..
{six} what was your high school mascot?
none, we don't have that..
{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
I guess so, if I have a companion...
{eight} how often do you go dancing?
not really, my first ever dance was with a highschool classmate on my last year, then I got the chance to dance with my husband on my office's affair where he's my guest..
{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
let me just fly LOL...
{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
no..
 


I'm not sure if this is meant to be posted in center but I like it! So let this one pass and not be 'justified' then LOL! I've been wanting to join Wee Bit Wednesday for three weeks now but because of time difference, it's not yet posted Wednesday Manila time so at least now i was able to join. I like answering questions. I really do :)



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...