Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ten On Tuesday #1





A new meme added on my Tuesday activity while finishing my daughter's guestbook and invitation.

1. When someone asks you for a book recommendation, what is your go-to book? for women it would be Chickensoup for the Soul Power Mom, for general readers try Twilight saga or the Harry Potter series or all of Nicholas Sparks and Mary Higgins Clark's collection, they're awesome!

2.  Do you buy your books, or are you a library patron? both..

3.  E-readers, yay or nay? oh it's fine, I also read e-books but I still prefer paper books and that's what I'm collecting..

4.  What was your favorite book as a child? I really really love Beauty and the Beast of all, but I have read all of The Ladybird collections, it's part of my childhood as well as my siblings' you know..
Those are the original covers of the Ladybird collections. Gee, I remember how we used to just sit in our garden and be overwhelmed by these stories, after which we'll talk about what we have read or what hidden stuff we have discovered in those stories or our own conclusion. Here are some more (sorry I really love these collections and I wish to buy a set for my daughter as well)..

*The Gingerbread Boy source The Ladybird Fly Away Home  
*The Big Pancake source GoodReads

5.  If you could be any character in a book, who would you be? Belle!

6.  What book would you love to see turned into a movie? The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks..

7.  What is your all-time favorite book? Beauty and the Beast..

8.  How many books do you read at once? I sometimes read 3, it's a maximum of 3..

9.  What is your favorite book genre? comedy book, children''s book, romance, mystery, all in all A LOT..

10.  Which Harry Potter book is the best?  Or haven’t you read them at all?  I've read only half of the first book, I plan to read the collection after the last part of Harry Potter series..

  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...