Monday, April 4, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday #1

MellowYellowMondayBadge

This is my first entry for Mellow Yellow Monday, and that's my daughter having so much fun of the flower in her ears. All you have to do is to post anything yellow every Monday, add this button on your every post and put a link on MYM's blog so she could take a look on your post. Sounds fun huh? Yup. That's why I joined. Go check her blog now, the button is also a link. Happy Monday!

my daughter

I'd like to talk about the Yellow Bell also known as Allamanda. When I was a little girl my siblings and I used to pick yellow bells from its tree when its raining so we could use it as a bucket for raid drops. That's kind of memorable for me because of my childhood.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...