Friday, April 8, 2011

The Blog Dare (April 8)

a mom blog community




Here's today's challenge/dare: April 8, 2011 - When I was young, I wanted to have {number of children}....

Hahaha! Why all of a sudden the dares and challenges I'm on to are quite 'challenging'  to answer?! LOL!
Okay here it goes...

When I was young, I wanted to have four children because we were  four in the family and I think it's fun. If you're lucky (I can't find any other right word) you can have two girls and two boys equally divided. But if not you'll be like us, three girls and an only boy.

Okay, that was when I was young. But now that I'm already grown up and have a child of my own, I'm not sure if I still want to have four children. Of course I still know and believe that the more the merrier however I'm just not sure. Maybe three or two for now LOL!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...