Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April Blog Challenge Prompt #8 & #9

Prompt 8: Today I wore __________

I'm just wearing my regular pajamas for sleeping :)

Prompt 9: What is on my DVR list (if you don't have a dvr, netflix or what you watch regularly)

Some of the shows I watch regularly are the shows that my daughter watch regularly. But I also have some of my own like Just For Laugh Gag, America's Next Top model, American Idol, Keeping up with the Kardashians, the news, also Vampire Diaries, cartoons that my daughter and I love so much and Up the movie (take note, Up the movie is watched on a regular basis, we can skip other shows but not this one..). Although I don't really want my daughter to have a habit of watching the television, that is watched every time she is to drink her milk or before taking her nap.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...