Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thrusday Thunks #1


Thursday Thunks: Locking The Dead

Here is a version of a Thursday Meme, you can click on the link above to join in.

1. Would you try a dog food flavored jelly bean? What about skunk spray or vomit flavored? I definitely would not!

2. Are any keys on your keyboard worn off? none so far


3. Why are the lids on coffins nail/locked/sealed? Are we afraid they are going to get out?maybe it's the 'smell'

4. True love. Define it.it's when you meet someone who  can tolerate you and love you for who you are, just being WHO YOU ARE is what makes his day!

5. Where is the strangest place you are ever fallen asleep?it was on a camping, we had to sleep under a tree with a Gecko (big lizard), I didn't sleep at all, I'm afraid it will fall on me.

6. A doctor walks up to you and says "I will change anything you want... big or small... doesn't matter how much it costs, I'll do it for free!". What do you have him fix or change on your body? HAHAHAHHA!!!!

7. The last picture you took - share it. Well, if it's not something we would probably find in Bud's recent photos. ok, so here it is: Blueberry cheesecake which I made yesterday and has posted yesterday as well LOL!
8. Blue or black ink. Your preference?black, as always

9. You are walking down the sidewalk on a city street and you see a little girl, about 3 or 4 years old, she asks you if you can tie her shoe for her. What do you do? of course I will, it won't hurt me anyway

10. What channel numbers are ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX for you?I think we only have Fox on our cable and I'm not sure what channel since our cable service changes channel once in a while (grrr!)

11. Did/do you have any marriage deal breakers? "don't cheat on me, you know me"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...