Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Fill Ins #1







1. Why does it have to be so hard for you to discipline your child, you have to start early if you want to lessen future problems.

2. Sparing the rod is equal to spoiling the child.

3. My favorite breakfast includes a hot cup or two of coffee.

4. The Wedding was the last book I read by Nicholas Sparks.

5. I am SO glad that you are my husband!

6. A minute of hug would make me feel better right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep early, tomorrow my plans include going to the mall to enjoy our family weekend and to buy a waterproof nappy of my baby and Sunday, I want to just stay at home with my husband and daughter to have an intimate movie time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...