Monday, March 28, 2011

30 Days Of Blogging (Day 3)

I am now on my third day and here it goes...


Day 3 - your First Love

What? Do I have to tell you the story of my first love and how it went? Geez. That's kind of hard to tell. My bestfriend id the only one who knew the rest of the story...

Okay then...
My first love was a classmate in fourth year highschool. I really liked him then. But since I am not in school to have a boyfriend, I told him to wait after se-ven-ye-ars. Yup seven long years. Back then boys court girls for as long as they can wait for the girls to say yes. And so I thought after my college, we would be together and be happy at last. But it never happened. On my debut back then, it was just a simple party like a get together of friends and old classmates and he came. And before the night ended he gave me his gift-a ring. And who wouldn't thought that he WILL wait? I did. I waited for letters, for his visits, but he only visited me once after my debut and I never heard of him again. A couple of years later a friend told me that he's married. Well not actually 'married' but they have two kid now. He's sent me couple of requests to be added on my facebook friends but I was undecided and so I ignore his requests. We haven't had any closure and I never heard his explanation of why he never came back for me.

So that's it. My first love has never had any closure BUT I'm okay. I'm doing fine, just curious.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...