Sunday, September 12, 2010

where's my tooth?!


A visit to the dentist is one of the things I hate the most. But today, I have to. Because my gum is really hurting so bad. It took the dentist nearly two hours to finish pulling my tooth out, two bottles of tranquillizers and still nothing. Before entering the clinic I told myself that today, I will be strong, that I will not cry. But my tears are so stubborn they fall out of my eyes!

This wasn't my first time to have a tooth removed. I had it twice when I was a teenager. I don't remember how it feels then, but one thing's for sure -  it will hurt. And I was right!  No matter how friendly and good looking the dentist maybe, it will not change the fact that it will hurt.  Maybe brushing and listerine is not enough (",)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...