Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Universe 2011

As much as I want Ms. Philippines to win, I'm at most sure that the judges gave their best judgments to whoever should win that evening: LEILA LULIANA DA COSTA VIEIRA LOPES, Ms. Angola. here's the set of winners.


Ms. Universe 2011: Ms. Angola, Leila Luliana da Costa Vieira Lopes
1st Runner Up:  Ms. Ukraine, Olesia Stefanko
2nd Runner Up: Ms. Brazil, Priscila Machado
3rd Runner Up: Ms. Philippines, Shamcey Supsup
4th Runner Up: Ms. China, Zilin Luo

picture source

Here are the questions for each ladies and their answers:

Miss Ukraine Olesia Stefanko: If you could trade lives with anyone in history, who would you choose and why? (With translator) She says she's “very satisfied” with her life. But if she had to choose someone she would pick Cleopatra because she’s a “powerful and strong woman who is very much worthy of respect…and I think a woman can also be a leader like Cleopatra.”

Miss Philippines Shamcey Supsup: Would you change your religious beliefs to marry someone with an opposite view? She says no, “because the first person I love is God, who created me…if that person loves me, he should love my God too.”

Miss China Luo Zilin: Lots of places have nude beaches. Is public nudity appropriate or inappropriate? (With translator) “Every country has its rules and regulations…We should respect them and be more understanding."

Miss Brazil Priscila Machado: How would you avoid fighting a war you don’t agree with? (With translator) She emphasized the importance of respect. “No war is based on respect…It’s always based on misunderstanding, it’s always based on a lack of education.”

Miss Angola Leila Lopes: If you could change one of your physical characteristics, which one would you choose and why? (With translator) “I wouldn’t change a thing.” She says she was “endowed with inner beauty.” She adds, “I have my principles. I have acquired many wonderful principles from my family.” Then, she wants to offer a piece of advice: “Respect one another.” However, she ran out of time.

Who has been your favorite among them?


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...