Saturday, September 10, 2011

Five Question Friday #11




1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone?
Just the regular ring! ring! Because I won't be able to differentiate the sound that's coming from my cellphone and that from public places like malls if I will use a song for my ringtone..

2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?
Me planning my daughter's birthday. You know actually, Summer here in the Philippines begins at the end of March and ends at the end of May..

3. Paper books or ebooks?
I have book, but of course I'm a solid fan of paper book..

4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why?
My kitchen. I love to have it renovated if only. So that I could have everything in the right places and work in it with ease..

5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend?
Hahaha! I only had two boyfriends actually. So both are serious relationships..


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...