Friday, September 2, 2011

10 Day YOU Challenge #9



Today we'll talk about 9 Loves
Okay here we go..

One
I love my Lord, He's the reason for  EVERYTHING..


Two

I love my daughter more than anything else in this world..

Three
I love scrapbooking, it gives a good look at how we see pictures..

Four
I love sleeping, no, hibernating if only I don't have to worry about anything else :)
Five
I love reading, it takes me to places I have never been and probably would not be able to be..
Six
I love to bake..
Seven
I love my family, we grow up together and we continue to grow up each day..
Eight
I love my best friend, no matter how far the distance between us, we continue to be the best of  friends, listen to each other's woe, laugh and cry together..
Nine
I love my husband,  don't tell him, it's a secret ;p



Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...