Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ten On Tuesday #8

Hello! I'm back. Well, I'm not so sure whether I could be back on blogging regularly or not yet. You see, I'm kind of busy. As in really busy. My husband came back from his London Trip last month and yet I'm still busy. I wish to post some pictures from my daughter's birthday later this afternoon.







1. What do you do for a living?
I don't, I'm a stay at home mom. It's my husband who works..

2. What’s your favorite thing about your job?
When I was still working as an all around teacher (I teach preschool, elementary and highschool in one day, yes I do that everyday!), I get to share experiences (personal and that of friends, haha!) to my students, get to collect punch lines for jokes (really!), I cause my students to learn and that's what matters the most to me.

3. What’s your least favorite thing about your job?
It's when I have to dispose the garbage in the afternoon...
You know, the school where I last taught was kind of a big company, but I don't know why they can't afford to have at least two janitors to help teachers. Teaching the whole day isn't a joke, so I guess that little thing can be a big help for us if only the management had thought of that.

4. If you weren’t a ____________, what would you be?
If I weren't a mom, I might still be teaching. I love teaching. Although it wasn't my first choice for  a course, I know that God has a purpose why I am a teacher.

5. What is something that you would love to get paid for that you think no one would ever pay you for?
The things I do before I had a baby ;p

6. If you could have any job for exactly one day, what would it be?
I'd like to try to be a Royal Guard. Nothing, I just want to know what it feels to just freeze there and only your eyeballs can move.


7. If you had to do manual labor, what would you do?
I don't know... Being a SAHM and a teacher actually requires manual labor doesn't it?

8. What is something you were forced to learn in high school that was supposed to be super important, but you never actually use?
Ahahaha! I'm a teacher so, everything I learned in highschool were as important as how I was trying convincing my students (highschool) that they are!

9. Who was your favorite boss?  Why?
The very first boss I had on my very first real teaching job. He's very helpful and understanding to all the teachers.

10. Where would you rather work: Dunder Mifflin Paper Company (The Office), Wernham Hogg Paper Company (The Office, UK), or Initech (Office Space)?
Let me try Wernham Hogg Paper Company (The Office, UK), haha!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...