Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday Thunks #9




Questions By Others With Possible Smelly Feet

1. If you could be a Muppte, which would you be?
 I like Kermit and Miss Piggy the most but I love the Muppets..


2. Why is a chicken crossing the road in the first place??

hahaha! I'm also asking that same question.. maybe because they're the only animals we can see crossing the road? LOL!

3. What's your favorite muscle?

♥♥♥ heart ♥♥♥

4. Cheerios or Rice Krispies?

rice krispies..

5. Is summer ever going to get here?

it's very 'summer' here from where I am. Even if it's raining, it's still hot..

6. Have you ever had a utility turned off by mistake or some other reason besides weather or nonpayment?
no, not yet :)

7. What was your "last day" of something?
I don''t know if I have today..

8. Casey Anthony - do you know who I'm talking about and, if you do, are you following the trial?
I've just seen that in the news but no, I don't follow the trial..

9. Back to Bud's high school questions last week - did you have any type of class trip, band trip, etc? Where did you go, what did you do?
not really except for school field trips..

10. Do you feet smell?
hahaha! definitely not..

Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...