Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Fill Ins #10



And...here we go!

1. Hey! Stop bugging Kevin.

2. Her outrageous, exaggerated account of the break-up did not have a kernel of truth.

3. Eat pray, love.

4. Now this is something I don't like - being caught in the middle.

5. First thing to note: double check my husband's luggage to know if I forgot something.

6. I'm feeling gloomy, I need a distraction.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping soundly, tomorrow my plans include waking up early to prepare breakfast for my husband before his flight for London and Sunday, I want to try to distribute the invitations for my daughter's birthday after church!

Photobucket

1 comment:

gengen said...

Good answers. Happy weekend and FFI! mine is here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...