Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday #1



I have joined What I'm Loving Wednesday at This Kind Of Love blog. I have been checking on this meme for like three times now and I think it will be fun to join. Come along and join me in the fun!


 I'm loving these cute cupcakes.
picture source

I'm loving this header, if you will visit the site it's so big and cute!
picture source

 I'm loving this view.
picture source

I'm loving my daughter's cute headband from my sister.


I'm loving this shoes.
picture source

 I'm loving my new siggy.
Photobucket


I'm loving this drees. And I think I want one - same color - for my daughter's birthday :)
picture source

I'm loving these bags.
picture source

And these are some of the things I'm loving now aside from my daughter and husband. How about you?


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...