Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday #3



{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
oh that was a very very long time ago I can't remember the date, all I remember was that, I called home to tell my parents I was on my way home (I think)..
{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
no..
{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
 Wendy's..
{four} have you ever served jury duty?
no..
{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
I always rent an apartment when I worked, but I think when I got married LOL!
{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
black and white..
{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
yes hehe..
{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
it depends, sometimes I listen to love radio where you will hear the sarcastic dj giving advice to his listeners
{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
vegetables? but I love vegetables, only I love to eat junk food as well... (sad)
{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?
Bruce Wilkinson (a Christian Leader)..


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...