Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday Thunks #7




I Am Who I Am Because Of Them

1. Name 5 famous people that you wouldn't be you without them. Ruffa Gutierrez, Heath Ledger, the late President Cory Aquino, Gary Valenciano, Regine Velasquez..

2. So yeah, did you hear Osama is dead? If you could take any letter out of the alphabet and have it never ever used again, which letter would it be? nothing, everything else is important..

3. If you were to swallow a guitar pick, would you tell anyone? no. but why would I have to do that?!

4. My tummy hurts. Do you know anyone that eats strange things like toilet paper, chalk or some other off the wall thing that shouldn't be eaten? I don't think so..

5. Whats your favorite kind of noodle? fettuccine..

6. So yeah, back to this Osama stuff. When someone says "the event that everyone will remember where they were when they heard the news", what event do you think of? 9/11..

7. Someone last week mentioned that I don't have to have exactly 10 questions, so should I stop here? this is your questions/meme, don't be bothered by what other people say, and take note-this is fun!

8. Name 5 not-famous people that you wouldn't be you without them. my dear mother, my brother, my sisters, my husband, and my favorite teacher..

 

1 comment:

Steph said...

Thanks for stopping by Baca Ohana! I hope you get those amazing biscuits in soon!

This post was a cute way to get to know you better...cant wait to read more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...