Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Steeling #8



The "You Can't Be Missed Meme" Part 1

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Which state do you consider to be the most boring state? I have not been to any state yet..

2. If any chef from the Food Network (or any well known chef) could cater your wedding, who would it be? Chef Miko (Filipino Chef)

3. What's the last thing you ate that was red? drink actually, red iced tea..

4. Have you ever questioned the sexuality orientation of a close friend? I accept my friends no matter who they are or what they are, as long as they don't sen wrong message or signal..

5. Everyone loses a friend after some big fight. Tell us about one. there's no perfect relationship, and it will come that friends will have petty quarrel because of belief or wrong judgment, what matters is that no matter how you argue, the friendship should still remain..

6. Have you ever washed an iPod or mp3 player in the washing machine? no..

7. Have you ever screamed / yelled angrily at a boss? I wish I could but no, I haven't..

8. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep? yes..

9. Have you ever regretted being in a relationship with someone? at some point of my life yes, nut everything is God's plan and I learned from it..

10. Have you ever acted like you understood something when you didn't have a clue? yes sometimes haha!

11. Have you ever thought someone must have been insane? If yes, tell us something about the person. I actually though someone was disturbed. He's an officemate, he will gossip and tell us that he and my other officemate are lovers, that's kind of disturbing really because the other person doesn't even know him..

12. Have you ever pretended to be younger than what you are? no, I actually pretended to be older :)

13. Back in the day, did you ever cry because you were turned down for a date? I haven't asked someone for a date..

14. Have you ever (or your significant other) had a pregnancy scare? I'm scared of giving birth before, BUT I want to have kids..

15. Have you ever pretended to like someone when you didn't? no, that will be a big problem..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...