Sunday, May 15, 2011

Getting To Know You #2


1. have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself?
 no, I haven't yet..
2. would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane?
 hmm.. this is a tricky question, but I think I'll go with hurricane..
3. have you made summer vacation plans?
yes before..
4. what's your favorite accessory?
my favorite pair of earing and watch..
5. have you ever been thrown a surprise party?
oh yes, twice, one in college and one when I'm already working, it was fun knowing that your friends love you that much :)
6. are you friends with your neighbors?
yes..
7. what's the last movie you saw in the theater?
I think Harry Potter or Iron Man, I'm not sure which one but I know I was still pregnant then..
8 what's your favorite food network show?
Giada de Laurentiis..


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...