Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Fill Ins #9


And...here we go!

1. I see dead people (The Sixth Sense, 1999).

2. This is my first time planning for a first birthday party without a team. And no matter how many events I've already planned, it's as if I'm starting from a scratch.

3. They begin to sound weird when repeating the word over and over again.

4. People can walk at night without any danger. But that was so many years earlier. 

5. This I know: I want the world to know, the Lord of Love has come to me, and I want to pass it on.

6. I'd like to have a fish fillet for dinner.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep early (again), tomorrow my plans include buying party stuff in Divisoria and Sunday, I want to visit my nephew and my sister!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I see dead people! I love it! Forgot all about that! Thanks for your help re: html links. It's taking me out of my comfort zone, but I'm going to try! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...