Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Fill Ins #7





And...here we go!

1. Ghost Whisperer and Vampire Diaries are my favorite TV show (or movie) because I am so interested with what they're doing.

2. Go to page 45 of the book you're reading or of the book closest to you; go to the 6th paragraph and make a sentence out of 7 words from it: 'Zach pretends to be friends with her.

3. I am who I am because of you.

4. It's been quite sometime since I did some long walks.

5. Take some time to think about things.

6. Even heroes needs a bit of of understanding and acceptance when they fail.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my projects for posting, tomorrow my plans include FA-MI-LY TIME I hope haha! and Sunday, I want to go to the mall with my family to have our coffee table Day Out Scrap printed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...