I think I've been looking on this blog for three Fridays now but for some reason, I just joined today. I'm not really sure why..
Well moving forward, I hope to give 5 answers on tonight's topic, and that would be...
Top 5 ways music makes work easier
1. It keeps me focused on what I'm doing (and on the music of course).
2. It gives me the up beat especially if I'm still sleepy or lazy to work.
3. It inspire you to be more creative at work.
4. It can relax you especially if you're listening to classical musics.
5. If you feel like you don't belong in your work place (e.g. you're just new), music can be your companion LOL!