Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thrusday Thunks #4


Thurnesday Thunks High on Helium
Hello! Welcome to Thursday Thunks. If you want to join, the button is click-able, it will bring you directly to its source. happy Thursday :)

1. Does anyone ever wonder: who would go to my funeral if i die? I think so, after they've been to a funeral..
2. Sometimes people just make you scrunch up your nose and give that "WTF?" look. Who was the last person you gave that look to?someone from the grocery who didn't answer me correctly so I just looked for it myself and voila! I found it..
3. A friend recently told you that she tricked her boyfriend into getting her pregnant. You are also very close friends with him, should you say something or keep it to yourself? that's kind of hard to decide on, maybe I'll talk to her till her conscience can't carry it so she'll be the one to tell her boyfriend herself..
4. Do you get light headed after sucking the helium from a balloon? I haven't tried that yet...
5. What is the last website you look at each day?
6. Since this is a Thursday meme, but we post it on Wednesday, shouldn't this be called Thurnesday Thunks? haha! it's better to be advance rather than late coz we have time difference...
7. So some school in Chicago is banning kids from eating bag lunches from home, forcing them to eat school lunches. Hey, I ain't making this crap up, seems the governement doesn't trust parents to feed their kids. Go see for yourself. Back in the day, did you eat school lunches or did you bag it? I bag it, I think that's ridiculous, I trust what parents would make for their children for lunch rather than those of school lunches, I'm not sure how clean they are when prepared...

8. You can say you don't watch the news until you are blue in the face, but everyone has some news story that caught their attention and they followed stories on. Murders, kidnappings, dirty politics, stupid celebrities..... whatever. Which one caught your attention (even if you didn't want it to)? murders, kidnapping and dirty politics, I have less care for celebrities...

9. What condiment is always in your fridge? ketchup and a liquid seasong (mixture of soy sauce and lemmon juice)

10. You can hug it, pet it and squeeze it and if you really want to you can name it George. What mythical creature would you have as a pet? King Kong (?) the giant ape from a movie of the same name..


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...