Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ten On Tuesday #2





1. How many blogs do you read every day and what are they? (I’m talking the ones you NEVER miss) my daily memes (see Daily Meme tab) Mr Robert Foo's Blog, boy I never miss a day without reading his posts, he's funny and knowledgeable and now I have a new favorite blog-my brother's blog..

2. How many “best friends” do you have? Do you have different “besties” for different areas of your life? I have three - God, Andrea and my husband; no they all know everything about me..

3. What’s your daily make up routine? nothing at the moment, since I became an SAHM, I never wear make up..

4. What is your ideal girl’s night? all girls (of course), having some make-up time, exchanging tips and talking about our husbands LOL!

5. Do you keep up with your nails/toenails or are they au natural? I keep them up - I have to :)

6. What’s your best roommate story (assuming you had a roommate at some point in your life)? I can't really say that I had fun having to share a room with other people. Like when I was in college I had 7 roommates in a very small cupboard-under-the-stair like room (I was a freshman then) and they're always exchanging notes from the boys down stairs (there was a small peep hole on the floor) and so the landlady was always asking us why our room's light was still open at the wee hours of the night.. And then on my very first job, since the location was kind of far from my parent's house, I joined my colleagues in the staff house so I won't be late at work. My first roommate then was a trying hard grown up that I was her shock absorber for the rest of the year before she resigned. And then I had another roommate after her who I thought was 'normal' but it turned out that she's doing 'something' really shocking that I wanted to have a temporary amnesia at that time before my mother asked me to get another job after two years of stay (LOL! that was a bit long)..

7. What’s your “go to” outfit that you wear more than anything else? a pedal pants and a tee..

8. Do you have a beauty secret? what's that?! LOL!

9. Did you read Seventeen magazine growing up? oh yes I did but that's when I was already grown up..

10. How did you learn to put on makeup? from my fashiionista sister..

1 comment:

Nora said...

That's fun that your brother has a blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...