Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday 9 #6


Saturday 9: Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?

1. Have you ever been in a situation with a lover where you did not know what tomorrow would bring? yes before, and then I realized there really was no tomorrow with him..

2. What worries you most today? about my daughter's (and future kids) future (examples of people she will see on the media, etc)..

3. Could I tell if you were lying to me? oh yes, I'm not good at it that's why  I'd rather shut up LOL!

4. What do you miss most about the 80s? umm.. tootsie roll?

5. What's going on that you can't understand? Miley Cyrus!

6. How would I know if you liked me? hahaha! you NEVER can tell LOL!

7. If you ever won an award, what would you want it to be for? The Multitasker's Award for 2011..

8. What would we be surprised to know that you've done? that I did this...

picture source
haha! yeah, it was for a cheering presentation in my first year high, and the boys are so afraid they migt burn themselves (gosh). Anyway we won so, not bad..

9. What’s the most exotic mixed drink you remember trying? Did you enjoy it? exotic? I remember something when I was in college and I went to a small province with my org (organization) mates, one of my org mate's mother gave me a drink for my cold, some mixture of leaves that I'm not familiar with. I though I was gonna die because of the taste!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...