Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday 9 #5


Saturday 9: Sex As A Weapon

1. Have you or a significant other ever used sex as a weapon? I don't know one...

2. Tell us about the worst date you ever went on. I don't date if I'm not sure of the person, I dated only thrice, my highschool friend, my first boyfriend and my husband :)

3. If you were a god/goddess who would you be? ATHENA...

4. What crime from history fascinates you the most? honestly nothing, but one that I know one about The Three Apples from the Arabian Night..

5. Give us one random, but candid fact about you. I don't eat fruits.. never ever..

6. Who or what makes you laugh until you're weak? a lot of things.. ahahaha!

7. What is the most exciting adventure you’ve ever been part of? there have been a lot of adventures but the most exciting of all is mommyhood..

8. Among the people you know, who would you choose to be able to read all your thoughts? my husband, my bestfriend and my brother..

9. How old were you when you realized that other people's families live totally differently from yours? when I was in highschool, because that's the time when I started visiting random houses of my classmates to do homeworks and projects together..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...