Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Mayhem #3


Woohoo! Monday Mayhem and today's Video theme is Celebrities!

"You are invited to post a video and/or answer the 3 questions of the week. This week's video topic is all about celebrities. Dig up a celebrity inspired video and sign up on the linky for some fun!!!!!"

Q1. Do you think Twitter is taking over as the 'social media tool of the moment' (replacing Facebook who replace MySpace)? no, I don't think so..


Q2. What are your thoughts on the one year anniversary of the Gulf Oil spill? still can't forget that story..

Q3. What combination of items, that people will sometimes use, should never be used in making a sandwich in your opinion? I don't actually care about that, it's other people's opinion and that's something that makes them THEM, as long as when I order outside they'll give it to me exactly how I told them that's fine with me

-the video-



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...