Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Fill Ins #4



 And...here we go!

1. For me, it was really important that she send the money back as soon as possible.

2. Not all baking ingredients are available at my local supermarket.

3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard this little bird singing.

4. I hope that my dislocated arm is back to normal because I wanted to swim, and that is something I always wanted to do.

5. When it was over, I hope everything will go back to its places.

6. There are times that I travel far all by myself, but I never felt alone.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping early, tomorrow my plans include buying new feeding bottles for my baby and Sunday, I want to go to the park to have a stroll with my husband and daughter!

1 comment:

Sandra Collins said...

hope your arm heals quickly

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...