Sunday, April 17, 2011

30 Days Of Blogging (Day 23)

Day 23 - Favorite Vacation

I had quite few vacations with family, friends and my husband. But I think the best vacation of all was last January 22-23 at Tagaytay with my daughter, and of course, my husband. That was my daughter's first out of town and we wish to visit another places again sometime next week. It was tiring honestly because we don't have a car yet and we traveled through public vehicles. But all in all, it was fun because I'm with them. My daughter was amazed at how different places DIFFER from what she usually sees - our house, church, grocery and her grandparents' houses. It's a different experience really. I'd like to share a picture of one place we visited in Tagaytay.

This picture was taken at the Picnic Grove. We we're able to ride a horse because of my baby but it's alright. It can wait :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...