Tuesday, April 12, 2011

30 Days Of Blogging (Day 18)

Day 18 - Something You Regret

I'm not really sure if there is something I regret that I did not think of as God's plan in my life. I believe that everything is in God's plan. Or maybe I should just re-phrase this with 'something you should have done' instead..

If that will be the case it will be that I should have listened to the one and only friend who told me not to take so much so that my baby would get bigger when I was still pregnant. At that time I was not counting the calories I'm taking in. You see, people around me got so overwhelmed they might have forgotten about it LOL!

Or I can also say, I hope I see it coming - that will be for the first obstetrician who checked on me on my first and second trimester. She's friendly, yes. But she will never tell you that there is something wrong about you unless you mention to her that you feel something. Why is that? I don't know. I had a lot of questions back then that my friends told me the OB should have told me instead. Why is that so? Again, I don't know. She didn't even ask me what I was eating. Unlike the second and final OB who took care of me, she's very firm and friendly and caring all in one. She's very motherly to all her patients. Well, at least I learned. At least I met her so for the next time I will get pregnant.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...