Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Secret Life of Bees

 
I bought three books yesterday :) (LOLs!) and one of them is The Secret Life of Bees which had been a major motion picture in 2008 starring Queen Latifah (one of my favorite actress), Dakota Fanning (one good child actress now a teenager who starred in the Movie Eclipse), Jennifer Hudson, Sophie Okonedo and Alicia keys. Honestly I haven't watch the movie seriously because friends has told me that there is a book about it and so I looked for it. Unfortunately it was only yesterday that I was able to find onee-and for a cheaper price that is! Hmm... I wonder if the book didn't sold many that's why the bookstore had placed it on a sale.

Well anyway, my goal for this coming week is to finish reading this book on top of the other two books I bought ;) Oh by the way, here's the trailer.



"People who think dying is the worst thing don’t know a thing about life " - Lily

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...