Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Photoshop 101

I had an online photography lesson on Saturday and it was fabulous. I learned a lot especially on editing photos through Adobe Photoshop. I have started a new found hobby - Digital Scrapbooking. It's fun, a little difficult but a lot more fun especially when you get to know the how's of photoshop. Since I can't paper scrapbook right now because I have to take care of my precious little one, I tried digital. All you need, primarily, is your computer or laptop, software for editing like photoshop, GIMP or photoscape, digital kit (paper and elements) and your imagination. I had a blog before dedicated only to scrapbooking (paper). But sad to say, my gmail account was hacked that's why I can no longer access the blog. Shame on that person!

So let me go back to my online photography lesson from Kevin and Amanda. If you want to learn it, just click on the link and it will directly bring you to their blog site. My favorite was the PW Seventies look of the picture.

So here's my work. It's not perfect yet, but soon I know I would be able to perfect it LOL!

Before editing


After editing using The Pioneer Woman Action Fresh & Colorful and PW Seventies

Spot the difference? Yes! I love the color! I didn't achieved the EXACT color I like but hey, that was my first trial! I still have enough room for improvement.


Actually the purpose of the tutorial is to help you make your pictures unique and enhanced. And that's exactly what I wanted. Hope to post more 'enhanced' photos soon!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...