Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blogging

1. How long have you been blogging?
    -I've been blogging since 2003, but I can no longer access my first blog, it was kind of hacked togther with my first gmail account.
2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?
    -I'm not a talker, so whatever I think of or I wanted to say, I put into writing.
3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?
    -right now, NO. I don't actually commercialize my blog, I don't even bother to post to other sites that I have a blog, LOL. I don't know, maybe I'm just too lazy to do it
4. Tell me 3 things you LOVE about being online.
   - I get to know a lot of things when I'm online
   - I can get inspiration on my scrapbooking LOs by other scrapper's blog.
   - I get to go places without leaving my seat LOL!
5. Tell me 3 things you STRUGGLE within the online world.
   - spams
   - family time versus blogging/surfing the net
   -completing an 8 hour sleep LOL!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...