Tuesday, March 22, 2011

2011 Reading Challenge

Awe! I saw a book review blog while I was googling and there was a button about a reading 100 books from January 1st till December of 2011. (Sigh). I wish I saw it early this year so I could have participated. I love books. I mean  I L-O-V-E books. It has been part of my life and my growing up. But not to be distressed because I joined goodreads dot com where there was also a challenge BUT, you'll be the one to set it. Like for me I set my goal to read 50 books in 2011. Quite few huh. But it's all right, I'll be doing that in between diaper changing, LOL.





 


   


      2011 Reading Challenge
   


          
     
       
     
          2011 Reading Challenge 
       

     
     
 
        Cherrylej has     
       
         
             read 0 books toward a goal of 50 books.
         
               
     

     

       
hide

     
 
     

        0 of 50 (0%)
     

           
     
       
   
          view books
       

     
   
   
 
   
 
     
 

So far I have already read 4 books since January so I will be updating my widget and my shelf then. How about you?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...