Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Account Was Temporarily Disabled


For almost 3 days I wasn't able to access my account that's why at some point, I missed some-or maybe a lot! I was only trying to access my blog when this afternoon, I realized why not contact the administrator and inform them of my problem. After entering my password, the page directed me to another page where it says 

"there was a suspicious activity on your account. Please enter your country and cellphone number to receive the verification code"   

which I have to enter on the box. I was hesitant at first because I was thinking that this might be a scam and that I will have to pay extra on top of my cellphone's monthly bill. But then again I couldn't access my account. And that's all that matters. Blogging is part of my life. I don't have a big name in the world of blogging and I don't care. As long as I was able to express myself freely with sensibility and respect for others, I'm alright with that *wink*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...